Salvation & DeliveranceChurch
Women of Grace –Women’s Ministry
Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her own works praise her in the gates.
The Women of Grace is a faith based community outreach ministry enrichment program that enlightens, encourages and embraces women in their uniqueness.
We want to provide resources that will encourage and empower women to step out of their comfort zone. Through this ministry we want to teach women on how to build a deeper relationship with God that will build self-esteem, inner beauty, and excellence.
Five Step Approach
- The ministry’s goal is to enlighten woman on the different aspects of God.
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.
- When we are enlightened of the different aspects of God we glorify Him when we embrace and experience the love of God, when we love one another, and when we become who God created us to be. Thus we fulfill the great commandments.
Mathew 22:35-40; Luke 10:27 “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind.” This is the great commandment. “And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
- Empower women to take authority over their mind, body and spirit. That no spirit will rule over their lives, but the spirit of the living God.
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
- We will encourage women to seek God through prayer, fasting and reading their bibles.
I Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without ceasing.
- A woman of excellence will pursue her dreams and never give up. She seeks God in all her decisions and listens for his divine instructions.
- A woman of excellence has the following characteristics: integrity, honesty and prayerful.
How excellent is thy loving-kindness, O God! Therefore, the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
Feel free to contact Evangelist Linda Simms about upcoming events and seminars at LLpraise@bellsouth.net